March 17th – 22nd 2009, Fukushima, Japan (‘Let your singing voice reach the sky’)
I shall be in Fukushima, Japan, between these dates to judge the 2nd National Vocal Ensemble Competition.
The schedule of events is as follows:
- March 17th: I shall give a private class for 30 high school music teachers and a mixed chorus of 20 students, on interpreting and performing Renaissance a cappella music. It will be held from 13:30 to 16:30
- March 19th 13.30 – 15.30: I shall take a public workshop with one of the competition choirs.
- March 20th: Junior High School Section, High School Section (mixed chorus). Award Winning Ceremony for both Sections.
- March 21st: Junior High School Section (male/female-only chorus). Public Section Award Winning Ceremony for both Sections.
- March 22nd: Final run-off between the winners of the previous days. Award Winning Ceremony.
The venue will be:
Fukushima City Music Hall
1-1, Irie-cho, Fukushima City
Fukushima Prefecture, 96Q-8117, JAPAN
Tel:+81-(0)24-531-6221 for further details